This certified, instructor-led course meets all state and federal requirements. It teaches workers how to safely collect asbestos, lead, mold and other toxic air samples in a shipyard environment for environmental laboratory analysis.
About the Air Sampling-Non Regulated – Maritime Course
Important topics covered in this course include:
- Definitions of materials.
- Air sampling methods.
- Safety and Personal Protection equipment.
- Quality Control steps for sample analysis.
- Apparatus, Materials, and Chemicals
- Equipment Maintenance and Calibration
- Records and Documentation