This certified, instructor-led course meets all state and federal requirements and teaches workers how to safely collect heavy metal and asbestos samples in a shipyard environment for environmental laboratory analysis.
About the Bulk Sampling-Non Regulated – Maritime Course
Important topics covered in this course include:
- Definitions of materials.
- Bulk sampling methods.
- Safety – Respiratory and Personal Protection equipment.
- Cross contamination and disruption avoidance.
- Quality Control steps for sample analysis.
- Apparatus, Materials, and Chemicals
- Equipment Maintenance and Calibration
- Records and Documentation