Our 2-Hour OSHA Fall Protection Course for the Construction, General and Maritime Industry provides you with the tools to identify fall hazards and decide how to best protect workers by reducing or eliminating fall hazards.
About the OSHA Fall Protection Certificate Course
Important topics covered in this course include:
- OSHA requirements for when and how to use fall protection
- Fall protection with unprotected, leading sides and edges
- Avoiding falling objects and struck-by hazards
- Using guardrail, personal fall arrest, warning line and safety monitoring systems
- Training requirements
- Safety equipment inspection procedures
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize what a Fall Hazard is by identifying fall hazards, describing what they are, and understanding how to prevent injuries from fall hazards.
- Recognize major types of fall hazards across various industries and identify unprotected edges.
- List potential injuries caused by fall hazards and factors contributing to falls
- Recognize methods for protecting yourself from fall hazards by understanding how fall protection is used to prevent injuries.
- List the different types of fall protection systems and explain the proper use of fall protection systems.
- Describe important aspects of personal fall arrest systems and fall protection.
- Recognize Employer Requirements to Protect Workers from Fall Hazards and how employers can protect workers from fall hazards.
- List the general requirements of employers to protect their workers from fall hazards and explain the employers requirements for providing worker training.